Communications/Media Relations/Internal Resourcing
- Assessment of Communication Plans and Strategies – Review, evaluate and offer recommendations of media relations, marketing, public relations, outreach, advertising and all other external communications efforts.
- Communications Planning – from small project to master plan. Building your brand, building your base, building your resources, resourcing what matters, setting your realistic goals, turning resources and goals into action
- Speech Writing/Spokesperson Training – four decades of experience on both sides of the camera. Award winning speech writer with emphasis on writing to target audiences as well as press events.
- Campaign strategic planning – helping set goals, strategy and media mix, target audiences, budgets, resource needs, timelines
- Preparation for crisis communications management
- Media event planning and execution
- Press Release writing and distribution
- Report Writing, Editing & Research
- Data Analysis – particularly in gleaning what’s really needed from data and using data to contribute in new ways to look at issues
- Coalition/Task Force Building & Facilitation – building bridges through interpretation and translation of concepts across disciplines inside and outside the organization
- Production Management
- Directing (field, studio, single or multi-camera)
- Fully equipped for video production for web, marketing, corporate, etc.